Sunday 9 June 2013

Failure

Failure? I myself hate this word. There are some reasons for it. First of all, it never helped me, on the contrary. I had many difficulties because of it, maybe it all was my fault, I don't know. I am not going even to justify myself but it's terrible when you have an impression that all difficulties and obstacles are to happen on your way. This is rather unfair, isn't it? In any case, I am not going to complain either. World moves and every movement teaches you more, helps you to realize every painful word, every undesirable step is for you. And maybe it's more useful, than other easy and nice situations. I just want and need more, it is better to say enough strength to conquer, to go through that failure and never to change, because if you have seen the truth you must make the decision to let go of the pain. Remember Wayne Dyers words. He says.
 ''Failure does not exist.
Failure is simply someone else's opinion of how a certain act should have been completed.
Once you believe that no act must be performed in any specific other-directed way,
then failing becomes impossible''. 
Follow to this words, maybe at that time you'll be more than a slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment