Monday 3 June 2013

Dreams come true

Frankly speaking I envy the people who could live in my dreamland. To consider myself as a dreamer is a kind of confession, as I can confidently say I am a dreamer. In general it is very pleasant feature, which makes you be stronger and have a great hope and belief to your possibilities. But if I speak about my dreamland, it is quite difficult to imagine its own characteristics. By the way there are some things I know for sure. My imaginary and desirable world is further from dishonesty, hatred, evil. It is full of love and everyone who lives in that magical world respects each other, besides mutual understanding really exists. It's like a fairytale that really admires. The sun is shining there and it's the best and the most evident provement of the shiny souls of its people. I am going beyond boundaries of my vision and unfortunately understand that this imaginary world hasn't got any connection with the world I face nowadays. But at the bottom of my heart I believe that one beautiful day my dream will come true and I will speak and describe this world as a real world, not as an imaginary one. I hope and believe that dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment