Friday 19 April 2013

Just do it!


 Stay! Where are you going? I know, your life is full of mistakes and it is far from being quiet. Look at me now! You became different, it is very hard to differentiate the person whom I knew yesterday from a person with whom I face today. Look through the road of your life and try to make out who is standing in front of the mirror now. It looks as if you made an inexplicable change. Watch it! It is going to be very dangerous. I don't like the person whom I see, you are someone who is indifferent, you are looking forward to having something more, gaining all the best from this world, from this life. But don't forget, you should look back your past and look around solutions to your problems which are hidden from the eyes of strangers and eyes of your dare people, but they are always evident for the eyes of your soul – they never cheat, they are always awake. There isn't any explanation for it and there is no need to explain either. There are some things in life which are showed up and to neglect them is impossible. I just don't want you to cheapen yourself, you are worth having more, but your steps prove the opposite.
I don't like this show. Sometimes I wish to turn it off but the awakening of the fact it is neither programme to watch nor a movie, makes me disappoint deeply. It is the last thing I want to happen. Keep close watch on your ideas, they can born some steps which will cause failure. It is typical of cheap people. But you are not so, it goes to show nothing is done, you can correct everything. Let's do it. Do it now if tomorrow never comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment