Wednesday 10 April 2013

You - The 8th Wonder of the World

My dear friends, I know at the bottom of your heart you are rather different. Sooner or later you have to confess unfortunately some of you may feel very poorly and it has its own explanation, some of you smile… though only few of us guess what a plaintive smile it is. Only few of us guess what is happening in your soul, what is your life story, how many people are happy to be next to you and how many of them say disagreeable things about you behind your back. Yes, people are different and this difference of opinions is impossible to neglect. It hurts you, it wounds you, it kills you. Everytime, everywhere in your life some kind of disappointment is waiting for you. You wonder how strong person you are. You survive one shock, the other is waiting for you.
Who are you- Human being or an invincible creature?... Your life hangs on a thread - you are happy, you can lay up, heart attack can worry you, but NO, you survive! You know, I think some kind of habit has grown- someone or something saves you, either by a coincidence or by an inexplicable movement. I don't want to persuade you to have your own way, I want you to mention you are strong enough and whatever life makes you prepare for the worst, you offer your own rules, and you are further from the king who resigned his commission, on the contrary, you are like a soldier who knows his aim and moves forward. It doesn't make any difference whether comfortable fortune is left or nothing, as you know you can create everything out of nothing. It is out of question - you can, you will! I worship you but believe me or not, I am sure I am not mistaken. My belief hasn't got any borders - I call you the 8th wonder of the world - MAN…!

No comments:

Post a Comment