Saturday 28 September 2013

I can => I will


Changing yourself but at the same time staying the same is an awesome skill. You are really dependable person but some circumstances can make you be crest-fallen. How to stand against it?
The first thing you should do is to subside. No one is better and no one is devoted like you. You know your duties and you never avoid them. I don't think I am to elucidate the truth but I've come a long way to have my own experience and already completed overlook. I know how hard obstacles we meet on our way and how difficult mission is surpassing ourselves and exceeding expectation of others. But I know even more. Maybe I am not an oracle but I can predict something judging by my own experience.


Stay strong whatever happens in your life and when the others are waiting for your surrender fly even higher, even without wings. But never show your weakness, otherwise you'll lose.

Remember! Being vulnerable is the same as to make a suicide. Do not underrate yourself. Even if someone thinks it's a hairsplitting, I'll understand but I'll never change my opinion. Do not follow it if you don't agree. I don't mind.
            No one will help you if you don't help yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment