Thursday 8 August 2013

Speech

I don't know but I need something to write and to share with you. Sooner or later it should happen because I fed up with this silence. It seems to me as it's killing me and doesn't want to give me a chance to survive. But I don't agree with this situation. I am to say something and sometimes I realize saying something is better than saying what you really want. Maybe it's hard for you to understand but I want you to be very attentive and to catch my mind. When a person wants to say what is happening in his or her inner world he or she speaks but doesn't pronounce the speech of her (his) soul. You know what is interesting and maybe important in this case, they are absolutely sure it was better and wiser solution than keeping silence when your desire to scream is stronger. That's why we speak eternally but we don't feel that power of infinite truth. Anyway even if we understand these evident things, some of us are blind to see the visible or what is worse, we pretend ourselves as blind creatures.
I want only to be smarter before doing something and to see the write through wrong. There is a truth saying. “Never judge a book by its cover”. So never come to any conclusion by hearing what people pronounce. You don't know whether they are frank and say what they really want instead of saying something ... just for saying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment