Saturday 13 July 2013

Champion

What I want from life?
Have you ever asked yourself such a question?

You know, life is changeable, time changes all the time and it's natural it can't help influencing on people. Yesterday I was someone whose wishes were too different from today's desires. I'll be wrong if I insist on the fact I'll stay the same. No, I don't mean I'll be changed completely. It'll be absolutely false. I've got a completed behaviour, overlook and way of thinking. But remember, every day we learn something useful. Alas, not always all the pleasant events can cause that change. Usually what causes pain has the strongest power on us. It's preferable to gain something both from pain and pleasure, both from sadness and happiness, both from cry and smile. If you do so, you can say you are strong enough, if not it's not late to change and to be changed.
Tomorrow, if God gives me that chance and blesses me, I'll get up and will get a new experience tomorrow's experience will help me throughout my life. I've got the will and I'm not afraid of new difficulties. I'll do it, I'll struggle. If your heart and soul hear your whisper you won't give up even if your brain doesn't want to hear your scream and shout.
Finally I want you to know and never forget, if I failed, it wasn't by chance and I prefer noticing the reason of my failure, not the reason of my victory once I've ever heard. Nothing is in vain in life. Twice you fail, once you'll surely rise.
Everything is possible during your lifetime. Just never forget your role, never lose your face. Change yourself but not your heart. Once you will close your eyes and will remember the things I was reminding you of.

Now good luck! Your match starts. You've got a long way to reach to the final. I've to go…to be there…clapping you, champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment