Saturday 23 February 2013

Match stick


I am a stick of match, maybe its a thing, which isn't something adorable, but it's more than anyone can ever thought. Frankly speaking being it isn't as simple and easy as it seems to be… I live in my own home which isn't mine either, I am not alone, I have got many sticks around me. They are next to me and we share every moment of our life together. But I am lonely… I was born to die, as all creatures, but my journey is too short, and life is poor also. Yes, everyone has its mission in this life and without any inkling, we are the one who are responsible to choose its destination, as I am a stick of match, sooner or later, I am going to leave my home, my imaginary world. Can you imagine how my life ends? Can you?
Your wish is creating a light, this desire makes you kill me, It’s so simple, you just take me, and the light comes to your life, you are gaining the light, I am losing it, losing it softly, as it happens during some seconds…
Some moments of light, some moments of dark. What to do? It's life, with its rules- That's the thing.
After it, everything is the same, no one remembers the moment of the light, when it passes, because it's the time to forget the dark you are going through.
I am a stick, magic stick,
Which gives you light,
 And leaves you quick…

No comments:

Post a Comment